Re: [TR] TR3 Cold Air Draft

To: Peter Kennison <peterk0219@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Cold Air Draft
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC)
>btw - Our would leak like a waterfall in the rain before we made the change
>and now it's dry.

>PeterK

DRY!B  You mean this ethereal phenomenon is possible in a TR3????B  I don't
have to carry a rainsuit in the trunk even with the top up????

I rank this nirvana among my elite dreams of as a balanced federal budget, a
Detroit car company that doesn't whine for a bailout, and truth spilling from
the moving lips of a politician!

If I get enough done in the garage this winter, I'll take adding the wheel
well seals on as an additional project.B

Thanks, Peter!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org