Re: [TR] small donut wheel

To: DLylis@aol.com, opposumking@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] small donut wheel
From: Andrew Mace <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:48:46 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: DLylis@aol.com

When I got my 3A there was a bias ply tire of no more than 4" in overall
width in the spare boot, that had clearly never seen a roadway.  It appears
to be a vintage 1960 "donut tire"!

 ==AM==
If it was a Dunlop Gold Seal, size 5.50 or 5.90 x 15, it probably was the OEM
tire!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL:<http://triumph-herald.us>

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net