Re: [TR] TR3 tires 6" rims

To: KingsCreekTrees@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tires 6" rims
From: Michael Moore <mmoore8425@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:05:56 -0700
Why did you do that?
Are you racing?
I'm curious. I have  64 E Type and a 63 E Type. Identical cars, except
the 65 has wider
tires, the 63 has stock tires. Both are fully restored. The 63 handles
very nicely and rides very nicely.
The 64 is an absolute pig. It rides and handles like my grandads 53
Ford F-150
The 64 is much harder to steer also.
Mike Moore
59 TR3A