Re: [TR] Test

To: <thenicholls@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Test
From: "Skip Gurnee" <skip47@clearwire.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:51:13 -0700
Well, we're halfway there.  I see by your response that I'm sending ok, but I
never got a copy in my own email.  I'll wait a while, I've seen many answers
to other emails before seeing the questions show up....
Thanks to you and all the others that came to my rescue!
Best,
Skip Gurnee
64 TR4
66 TR4A