[TR] New "hot" street cam for TR2-4A

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] New "hot" street cam for TR2-4A
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:31:39 -0700
I've been trying to talk Larry Young (no relation) into making a "hot
street" cam for the TR2-4 ever since I started hearing about how well his
cams do on the track.  He has now agreed that if he gets four firm orders,
he will cut a master and make some cams.  Check out the testimonials at
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/testomonials.html
for some idea of how successful his first TR racing cam has been.

There is also a huge amount of information on the web site about cam design,
including some new algorithms that Larry has developed and incorporated in
computer software.
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/Technical/CamPerformance.html

I don't claim to understand all the technical stuff, but with comments like
that from "uncle jack" and Tony, I want one!  I've already made a commitment
to Larry, so we only need 3 more ... if you have any questions or would like
to get in line, please contact Larry at cartravel@pobox.com

No financial interest, other than the more people that sign up, the less
I'll have to pay <G>

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net