Re: [TR] decal

To: jimmuller@rcn.com
Subject: Re: [TR] decal
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:53:28 +0000 (UTC)
----- jimmuller@rcn.com wrote:
> Bill wrote:
> > I have found that judicious application from a heat gun does
> > wonders loosening decals of any kind.  No paint or glass
> > damage, have not tried it on plexiglass...
>
> Perhaps it does wonders loosening plexiglass of any kind too.
> --
> Jim Muller

Indeed.  I would not go near a piece of plexi with a heat gun unless I was
trying to form it.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net