Re: [TR] Rear leaf springs

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear leaf springs
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:27:55 +0000 (UTC)
>In either case, linearity has little to do with either predictability or
>repeatability. B An ordinary light switch is totally non-linear; yet very
>predictable and repeatable.

I studied English in college, including graduate level history of the English
Language and straight linguistics.B  I learned dialect differences in US
regions, ethnicity, and other nations like Australia ("gogga" equals insect).

They really must add a chapter for Engineer English!B  You guys are
phenomenal!B  I write from an inkwell of my head and your shoe (India
compliment).

:o)

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hamsphire