Re: [TR] Intro & conversation starter

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Intro & conversation starter
From: "Wayne Lee" <wayne@motorcarriage.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:23:02 -0500
Hi Jim,
   I should let Jim answer this himself,(but I can't help myself) my brother
had one. His was a 76 Coupe.
Darrell's abbreviation has to stand for the "Victory Edition" I don't know
if they made them
in the following years. It had a Plaque on the dashboard that said Victory
Edition maybe one
on the rear Boot Lid, I don't remember and a different striping scheme much
like a dealer
added option. They also came with thick Spoked Steel Wheels (his were White
as well.)that reminded me of the ones
that came on the Subaru's of the same era,
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA
64 TR4