Re: [TR] brake upgrades

To: "Gary Nafziger" <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] brake upgrades
From: "Tom Note" <tom628@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:27:03 -0500
Gary: I ordered the Morgan cyls. from British  Parts North West (BPNW). I
understand that Ted at TSI also carries them, but i didn't know that at the
time.
I also installed Ted's Kevlar front pads and rear shoes.The improvement was
remarkable.
I believe the Sunbeam and Morgan cyls. are the same. In any event, you want
the 7/'8" cylinders.

Tom