[TR] Z carb rebuilders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Z carb rebuilders
From: carlsereda <carlsereda@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:05:17 -0800
Joe Curto Inc in New York did a fine job on a pair of Zs and a pair of
SUs. Sent himn carb bodies only just for rebushing throttle shafts and
he dipped the Z floats for as they were fracturing from the new gas.
He replated linkage to look like new. Shipping was not bad, price and
service great - he makes the shafts for MOSS and rebuilds all kinds of
British carbs and Lucas generators, starters, plus makes many parts.
He advertises in many car magazines and been around 30-40 years.. You
can GOOGLE for a website/address/phone..
Good luck,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Thinking that sending them to a rebuild shop might be an option, I
looked at
a Paltech (http://www.paltech1.com/) who are now selling carb rebuilds
on
eBay. Has anyone had any experience with this vendor? Are there other
ZS
carb rebuild vendors out that I should look at instead?

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net