[TR] TR-man update - successfully resolved. Turned out to be a good

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR-man update - successfully resolved. Turned out to be a good
From: Tom Deutsch <tdskip@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys - I wanted to give an update to close this out. Brad and I talked
live tonight, and worked everything out. We both got surprised by the
condition of the engine, and there was no/zero/zip/nada intent from Brad to do
anything other than to do the right thing and have a happy customer. As I
posted over at BCF there are two important take aways here;

1) Brad is a stand-up guy, and this was all a misunderstanding.

2) I need to get my butt off email and pick up the phone more, since my
reliance on email wasn't helping get to a resolution. My bad.

So we're good, in fact I'm going to ship off that A-type O/D I've been fooling
around with to Brad so he can rebuild it.

Thanks to everyone who sent a note along.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net