Re: [TR] Re Boot / Bonnet Hinges

To: "Steve Ball" <banjonut@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re Boot / Bonnet Hinges
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:39:25 -0500
Hey Steve,
They roll outward toward the fenders. That way when the boot is opened they
don't bind.
Hope this helps. Working on the New 3 today, drove her for the first time
last week, runs like a charm..I can't wait to be over 50% Triumph driving...
Tom
60 TR3A so close I can taste it
61 TR3A doing great
62 TR4 getting closer to starting the rebuild
73 Stag doing great