Re: [TR] Valve cover gasket TR3

To: wbeech@flash.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Valve cover gasket TR3
From: Michael Lang <mlang99@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:08:44 -0800
I have been using the cheap cork gasket that came with my head gasket
set. I glued it to the surface of the valve cover using weather strip
adhesive. It's been on and off the engine numerous times for valve
adjustments etc. with no leaks. I am careful not to over tighten it when
I put it back on.

Mike

1956 TR3 TS11544L

http://www.vtr.org