Re: [TR] Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:20:04 -0700
I sent John a message earlier but I suppose he is asleep (I'm at UT +7
hours) so perhaps we'll learn tomorrow what works.

My thought was that this condition would occur if you accidentally
changed the font color to the same as the background color (e.g.
white).

You would indeed be entering characters but they would not be visible
(though they would appear if you left-clicked to highlight the missing
text).

Anyway, as a thought problem it makes a pleasant change from DOT5,
ZDDP & Pertronix.

Geo

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net