Re: [TR] Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Absolutely non-Triumph - but HELP!
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:57:15 -0500
Windows list users,

It always amazes me what you WIndows users put up with and you pay $ for your
OS and software!

If it was me and I wanted to pay for a system, I would choose a MAC.

But since I am in business to make $, I choose Linux(Ubuntu flavor). Everything
is free and a "caveman" can install and maintain any system.

Device support is expanding everyday and problems are minimum.

Most software is free and easy to use. And your system will not slow down as
it gets older!

Also upgrades are also free and usually take about 5 hours to install
depending on your download speed and time of day performing the install.

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net