[TR] TR3A Aluminum Gas Tanks

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A Aluminum Gas Tanks
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:43:41 -0800 (PST)
     I am still kicking around replacemnet fuel tanks because of my sloshing
coating coming off in my existing TR3A fuel tank.     I looked on Ebay and
there is a guy in San Diego making aluminum replacement tanks. Has anyone on
the list bought one of those from him?      By the time I get the old coating
out of my existing tank (radiator shop boil out) or buy a used replacement
tank and then slush it with KBS coatings, I will be about 65% of the to buying
an aluminum tank (which will never rust).     Just wondering.     TIA,
     Bill in Tehachapi

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net