Re: [TR] MOSS Tank Sealer Removal - TR3A

To: TR owners List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] MOSS Tank Sealer Removal - TR3A
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:19:10 -0600
Didn't we have this discussion a few months ago?

I do not remember what the solution was. %^(

If I remeber correctly, the problem was that the coating did not like the
gasohol.

Bill,

Have you search the archives?

The URL is at the bottom of all the messages from this list.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net