Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation

To: aljlthomson@charter.net, keithstewart@execulink.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:42:31 -0400 (EDT)
I got it to - but I haven't posted to the list in some time - it didn't
occur to me (and still doesn't) that my address could have been harvested from
 this list - could have been from any number of other places.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 10/30/2010 11:33:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aljlthomson@charter.net writes:

>  This morning I received an unsolicited email from a vendor doing
business
> as
> "Britannia Parts and Conversions". I had never heard of  this business
> before
> and thought it rather coincidental that  I just recently posted here
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive