Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation
From: David Ljung Madison <team.net@daveola.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:06:10 -0700
> This morning I received an unsolicited email from a vendor doing business as
> "Britannia Parts and Conversions". I had never heard of this business before
> and thought it rather coincidental that I just recently posted here. Has

It *was* harvested from this mailing list, and it was harvested from
the archives, where (sadly) our email addresses are not scrubbed.
(But could be - so consider this a request to our list admin to
*please* not publish our email addresses to the web, there are
mailman options to hide email addresses)

And yes, I don't do business with spammers - they can't exactly claim
ignorance if they have the technical savvy to scan our archives for
email addresses.

Dave

Dave Ljung Madison          http://GetDave.com/                415.341.5555
------- "It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to --------
         discard a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast.
         It keeps him young." - Konrad Lorenz
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47