Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Vendor Solicitation
From: David Ljung Madison <team.net@daveola.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:42:37 -0700
Stan says:
> In the Moss web site privacy statement .. they say:
>
> We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.

It wasn't Moss motors.

I assure you it was taken from the team.net archives.  I have an
email address that is *only* used for this mailing list, and that's
the one they sent the spam to, so it's clear they got it from the
list.  I use a different email for Moss, etc...

The archives have our email addresses published online, unfortunately.

Hopefully this can change soon.

Dave

Dave Ljung Madison          http://GetDave.com/                415.341.5555
----------------- The person who says it cannot be done -------------------
                 should not interrupt the person doing it
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive