[TR] F.T.

Subject: [TR] F.T.
From: keithstewart at execulink.com (Keith Stewart)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:29:06 -0500
marty sukey <trmarty at hotmail.com> wrote:

I was out in the shop playing with a powder coating project last night and got
to thinking about our powder coating guru Fred Thomas.  Have not seen anything
from Fred in quite a while. Was hoping to see him at VTR last year but no go.
Hope he is doing OK. Anybody seen or heard from Fred lately? Sure miss his
postings.

Marty

------------------------------

I had a response from Fred recently to one of my posts but it was directed to
me and not the list. I suspect Fred may still have issues posting to the list
but likely is receiving the emails - hence the direct response. Looking forward
to seeing "Gentleman Fred" this spring or summer. Greetings Fred - hope you see
this!

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario