[TR] F.T.

Subject: [TR] F.T.
From: tfansher at comcast.net (THOMAS FANSHER)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:27:33 -0500
I guess I'd better wade in and offer some explanation of Fred's condition.
I've been in touch with Debbie, his wife, and have permission to share some
information.
Fred is in the hospital where they are trying to stabilize his medications.
He's diabetic, which has affected his thinking and reasoning and he has
other health issues.  There isn't an address for him at this point and he
does not have computer access.  She did say that his computer had crashed a
few weeks ago and that he had gotten another but wasn't sure if he had
gotten back online before the hospital stay.
I felt like I'd better say something to this list to which Fred was so great
a part.  I'm sure we all wish him the best and as full a recovery as
possible.
I'll try to keep the list updated.
Tom