Re: [TR] Update on paint fisheye situation..

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TR] Update on paint fisheye situation..
From: "Dave Connitt" <>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 22:56:25 -0400
I think you are right.. I just basically wiped wet degreaser on with one
microfiber towel and left it there. Do you think using a microfiber cloth
towel is safe or should I pick up some of the paper towels made for the
degreaser? I will talk to my paint supplier next week. In the mean time, I
think I will wash it all down with the Dawn detergent before I do anything
else. I did put brakes on my car last weekend and used some brake cleaner in
the garage but I wouldn't think that stuff has any silicone products in it
would you?
Dave Connitt