[TR] To restore or not restore, that is the question

Subject: [TR] To restore or not restore, that is the question
From: kinderlehrer at comcast.net (Kinderlehrer)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:00:36 -0700
There's an interesting video on utube taken at a Haggerty sponsored
seminar in Scottsdale about survivor, or unrestored,  cars. There is
even some guy in the audience that keeps asking questions about British
cars and Triumphs. Maybe he owns a TR250. Maybe he's on this list. Maybe
he's back from Triumphest..

The video is at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WlNWVhOUMI&feature=player_embedded

Bob