[TR] TR8 uprated front sway bar

Subject: [TR] TR8 uprated front sway bar
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:42:32 -0400
Hello list members. We are just finishing another production run of our
TR8 uprated front (anti-roll) sway bars.  The bar is 7/8" diameter
compared to 13/16" found on a stock  TR8 or 3/4" for a stock TR7.  For
sway bar rate information and other useful suspension data please go to
our website www.tsimportedautomotive.com and select "Product Info" (5th
gear)  As usual, the list is offered a "price" or incentives not found
on our website.  Sway bar price is $141.95.  Choose from any of the 3
options listed below. Price is good till June 23rd.  Thanks for your
time and support.  Ted

#1.  Free shipping for bar anywhere in lower 48 states. Canadian
customers - if you have a US pick up address this works for you.
#2.  Urethane sway bar mount set - $29 is regular price for the mounts.
#3.  Free needle bearing front strut kit - $35 is regular price for the
kit.

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net