Re: [TR] Valve Lash Adjustment Method

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Valve Lash Adjustment Method
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:31:48 -0500 (CDT)
I just got done doing this last weekend, I took a short ride today and came
home to adjust idle, I feel like it is tapping more than it was before the
adjustment.

A member of my car club helped me, we set to .010. It is fine when driving, no
issues there.

If you hear the valves at idle, does this generally mean they are too loose or
too tight? I would rather be towards the loose end based on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6