Re: [TR] Interesting error in the Haynes manual

To: "brad.kahler@141.com" <brad.kahler@141.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting error in the Haynes manual
From: John Macartney <flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:53:14 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1341499994; bh=3EtQ5POfV9IMbujZLq8LqCuUb7QOaVAJjFfoi7RdxJk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hBX83e/SlAJ4uR2dAjAcDgCVt4erM+aQMEuicKx6FwQ4+NCB7p06X1DoveLtZmRifajbMZuRDyi7VHTwmKkDOVyZRfioXYJO7Mqnvh/62Ur0Rn19HS7R+9FmyWdnqwPOc6+sFQaQTHcO5I6M5G6n84qrm3+uVYMeAq48lznWGEU= s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=p5s7JY6EHVFtT1MtK3dmZBG7vtJj3wkp+DSLmPoGYkPkCcHJi4i6fg79eNj+9HCGS4B7/75ZsQ9QV37FGHusicaXlJ8FosJ+P3e8a8I7Hd3IlmfwLLvrQWvz018MsK7BvKKPW8BY3HrKMOSvUZUflb/D551mJMt+cFFkZHrCaRo=;
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
I guess you can't get all of it right all of the time for everyone? Sigh ...

Jonmac