[TR] Seeking Herald in Rough Condition

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Seeking Herald in Rough Condition
From: Cregg Cowan <cregg.cowan@sri.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:04:20 -0700
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,

Several of us in the San Francisco are Triumph club (Triumph Travelers) have gotten interested in Lemons racing, and have been driving with a team that campaigns a MGB (sacrilege!).We would like to put together a Triumph based Lemons car and our first choice is a Herald, since it is somewhat unusual, shares so many parts with widely-available Spitfires, and has body-on-frame configuration that is easy to maintain / work on.

Do any of you know of a Herald rusting away under a tree or behind a shed?Ideally within ~8 hours drive of San Jose?

Thanks in Advance,

Cregg Cowan, Andy Packard and John Sisler

PS. You may have noticed that MJB replied to my message *before* I posted it. He's very talented.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums