Re: [TR] Frozen bushings

To: "'Frank Fisher'" <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Frozen bushings
From: "Wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:24:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=flash.net; s=s1024; t=1343233464; bh=3CaoQg7enPFxNFgBLH5ZkOcOoozC692Hy6PTk0flvqs=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE; b=FChuA9T6sXybF/AZRiN3Wkt51Nvk08pR5cCeLLw8nra7ZyjaQuACN5STicslzAG5+zkwZEYa2VSBGOSwE4WAHTKrJB91n4Zq3L7ksVKxWkrlJqfOXeYmB8TKqtmS53u7zSbGzadg4RsjZaJgpCnkyEmJ3rEzbcss0F3JIj4ZP8k=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=flash.net; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE; b=kyd9AitTwc2NSbkE6nXWCFdH27ycaKP8jxSt+AFjnCHzd8OHyD6gqAuNg70gxUXXIZKuwezoTmDrGeS2+UGAJW9pQ3HS+83MBeYk8YG6I8bz5wHcyMASkEHIiW23pSNNRVs2EhoEXHlGxXPrml+azdaBkyExRazoFS8+7Ey5nQs= ;
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Called David at TRF, he said the same thing, great minds think alike.

I used the Dremel and sliced it back as far as I could, then with the chisel
from the end I could open it up enough for some WD40 to make its way in and
after that it was easy going.  Broke 1 cutoff wheel per bushing, but it was
worth it.

Thanks,
Bill

  _____