Re: [TR] TR3 Gear Reduction Starters

To: "'William Brewer'" <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Gear Reduction Starters
From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 16:23:45 -0400
We sourced one for out TR6 from Gustafson Specialty. It has worked great.
Not sure if they sell directly but I think they were happy to sell to a
local shop. They advertise in all major LBC magazines. I noticed on their
website that they address that very issue of how can one starter fit many
engines - they don't. What does TRF, Moss and VB offer?

www.gustafsonspecialty.com

Alex Thomson