Re: [TR] Non-LBC question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Non-LBC question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:29:41 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Dave1massey
Interesting.  My 20 year old P/T deck is holding up quite well.  Even the
posts set right in the ground.  Maybe you got a piece that was not properly
treated.

Still, if Mark only gets 20 years out of that boat before another
rebuild...

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive