[TR] Brake handle rubber interior trim

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Brake handle rubber interior trim
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 17:45:36 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: vBfLSP7FYMSvKG42qtMyJShcXFsxag== s=q20140121; t=1427996736; bh=kAmPmyDB7JRlz7xJx9jB8mlW7PPeW9PTf064VdEXnZw=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=feKWsEJnJ3WC5uwWlOmFz1SeR5yHoMx8XY33ogHPIOzkhbwiAqTA1VdRD8I1ODa5p pUHpXGXoZJbBcShN2uh+WUvuDXmZqzJIDuFUfFtpkgK7UZ3aE6OULcMLeaT0V4gcnk t8hNc72nSHdkMm2BhnOyapo7UchzKYA2QnCJuu4vblZO7nq+epA+cpNhac4ChW9LZa 4BeWXWD/iK7BNCWhUg7TpEJRqp3wmtXT2de5LRK7n2Kp5MWJgiWqTzthKOAUWh01I9 MPDVPVPCTIWXnvmFkogO2hxmAX5RhWtJW5Yy6+Dev0yk/vw4OH5Dz3x/A41iT6brO2 0iFrJT7fYG8oA==
A dozen years ago when I first brought my TR3A zombie back from the land of the
living dead, I purchased a rubber seal to place over the brake handle.  Over
the years, it tore apart.  During the hottest part of last summer, my wife
complained of engine heat roasting her legs on the one trip I could convince
her to ride with me.

So ordered a new rubber seal, I believe from TRF.  Wow.  It didn't come with
just the rubber seal itself this time.  Now it comes with metal brackets to
hold it in place.  Easy peazy and should last longer.  Gratitude and
compliments to whomever on the design.  Only thing I did different was swap out
the screws for stainless steel ones.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire

** triumphs@autox.team.net **