Re: [TR] Ehat is the proper rear camber setting for the TR4A?

To: <spamiam@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Ehat is the proper rear camber setting for the TR4A?
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:44:08 -0700
Cc: 'Triumphs List' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> 10 miles on it after the suspension mods.  Then it seems
> likely I will need to get the Goodparts adjustable brackets.

What I don't understand is why it's so hard to make springs to the prints.  I
just went through this with TR3 rear springs; the new
"stock" springs were in fact nowhere near the stock spec!  The leaves were
thicker, and the spring rate was almost twice!

For the moment, I'm running two original springs (from different cars) that
came out very close to the original specs.  Eventually
though, I suspect I'm going to have to find a shop that will build to the
prints.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive