[TR] Albuquerque Spitfire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Albuquerque Spitfire
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:41:43 +0000
Nice white Spit, early style rear end styling, sited near I25 and downtown
Albuquerque. Any listers or lurkers know it?  Not a ton of cars, but some nice
old iron here and there.  Including a stock early 70s duster in gold like the
one my dad taught me to drive in.  Three on the tree, cause dad said it made
more sense to have the shift knob closer to the steering wheel.  Which actually
makes sense from a practical standpoint, but not so much from a vroom vroom one.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive