[TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Fuel Pump
From: fogbro1@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:40:47 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: QKW3l7r+bEOkw89BoM1Ad01Scuf67g== s=q20140121; t=1429465247; bh=AyzGSUR53YR+bFs9xFG4x4FIEEi0UHgO0IEsY2gL+Mw=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ov+tGGYrQkHlOVBHwe1VfvuF0is2YR8aESR6DDUczHNbgA5BuRTfEcWC/TEhtLfcL KwQmEGoHMy/zqnu2cDNOkwsCUkHD9QwcvUBSbEnPdKwcnB5jf109A/0sYux6yeVlf/ CVzEFX3UmAzxqjqgMkLQiBrJqhjPsOI+wzctJOb1iqer3+nCcm2y4HvfoCXDaqplrB AYM/YCcJkraDjSSzlcWn73yg48nGZNtrnYLmJs6s67BzjDpez4We9Ami5rTWcB3kIg ulCzrKrrBoYl0MqjXEp1c5sGqgFLN3Ea8TGMOMxoCS1hlOmU67jf+QbtacRWNUbfnN ipfhelPKkx/Kw==

------=_Part_5788445_1782646686.1429465247296

Listers,=20
=C2=A0=20
Like someone else on this list, I recollected that reaching that rearward n=
ut on the TR3 fuel pump was something I'd been doing for a long time w/o an=
y problem. So, after raising the bonnet to attach the charger ( I had forgo=
tten to disconnect the battery last October), I decided to see if my method=
 of reaching that nut was a simple as I remembered it to be. It was. Using =
a Craftsman 1/4" drive ratchet with a 3" extension and the 1/2" socket, I w=
as able to loosen that nut and retighten it, all in less than 30 seconds. M=
y car is a '60 TR3 with all the parts in place. And that's why I carry this=
 wrench and fittings along with a replacement pump as part of my long trip =
spares.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_5788445_1782646686.1429465247296

#000000"><DIV aria-label="Compose body"><BR>Listers,</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">Like someone else on this list, I recollected
that reaching that rearward nut on the TR3 fuel pump was something I'd been
doing for a long time w/o any problem. So, after raising the bonnet to attach
the charger ( I had forgotten to disconnect the battery last October), I
decided to see if my method of reaching that nut was a simple as I remembered
it to be. It was. Using a Craftsman 1/4" drive ratchet with a 3" extension and
the 1/2" socket, I was able to loosen that nut and retighten it, all in less
than 30 seconds. My car is a '60 TR3 with all the parts in place. And that's
why I carry this wrench and fittings along with a replacement pump as part of
my long trip spares.</DIV>

--===============1480387328678344856==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive