Re: [TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Fuel Pump
From: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:47:53 -0400
On 4/20/15, Alex&Janet Thomson <aljlthomson@charter.net> wrote:
> I think we used to refer to the "C" wrench as a manifold wrench.

Like these? http://i.imgur.com/RKOzy7l.jpg

The one on the left is a Ford wrench supplied with many of their early
cars/trucks/tractors. I have no idea why I had one in my toolbox.

Somewhere, I have one that is an open-end wrench on both ends for some odd size.

I believe these are called "obstruction wrenches". I don't use them
often, but when I do, they are the only tool that will work. For
example on the starter of my friends' '54 Desoto Firedome.

--
Hoyt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive