Re: [TR] carb issues and stalling

To: cfmtr3a@verizon.net, list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] carb issues and stalling
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:12:39 -0500

--089e0111d6f2bfb2320523c0d20b

Hmm. I've been abusing my TR4 for the last 2 years by driving way too
infrequently.

That being said, it may take a bit to settle in, but at the end of a run it
purrs like a bulldog.  Same with the TR2. I rarely tweak the carbs(pita).

Maybe the difference is I have pulled and cleaned both fuel tanks (entire
fuel system) TR2 was easy -galvanized on the inside. TR4 took a bit more
but worth it. For me, it's all about eliminating the variables.

I crank, they run. What else has changed?

--089e0111d6f2bfb2320523c0d20b

iving way too infrequently. </p>
end of a run it purrs like a bulldog.=C2=A0 Same with the TR2. I rarely twe=
ak the carbs(pita).</p>
tanks (entire fuel system) TR2 was easy -galvanized on the inside. TR4 took=
 a bit more but worth it. For me, it&#39;s all about eliminating the variab=
les. </p>

--089e0111d6f2bfb2320523c0d20b--

--===============2128938136052560362==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **