Re: [TR] Compression TR3A

To: Rye Livingston <ryel@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Compression TR3A
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:42:14 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com>
Thread-index: B9VnFC8qdcEYMtHvexpUU/S6+d+WFw== s=q20140121; t=1447803735; bh=ex7GVnTl1wFGO+bcub2yhG5raOaPlhB2rZiq8j4naAY=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=DboPQzpuKJQgycGOqG+qWMnsbaNO26JHax5thzzC+O4hrd8D6bS7lNIhARG6DrkMh izIpz/Q/faA08YRmiP8FuUwY8sSXCxlqwZOKrRrM5AlqzCiGryXp6VQ7DZpsWHNiRv Yk3BnoW8OvVhpRvIZPFIgK5Xekr6bCdNEA+bUjT4oT8eHA9x0EvR9cufxs9reYydtW rnY97nn0lWtmyZ3Th932h8vWBjoNztT1vqQmOiXbFVbUpI+6A0L4DMJYTX3MAanYwx k8sufZKRk0tU26xl3xkEbAZ+Lb+lMJvVB8BkdfWwD3stSic2GjSpfnjK5TXB+S7TDj MTHTjlb9+YtoA==
About the getting stranded and towed home thing, I keep recalling Jay Leno's
thoughts.  He once said, to the effect, that "That's a part of owning vintage
cars.  I've come to realize that it's just another way to meet new people and
have an experience that takes you out of your normal life."

How else would I have met Rusty of Rusty's Towing Service, and come to carry
his card in my wallet?

Rusty's nice and I like him.  But I've always wondered whether his name came
before he got in the business...or after....

And I prefer his card when it has lots of dust on it....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire