Re: [TR] Pre-production TR6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Pre-production TR6
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 3:39:29 +0000
 I am not aware of any pre-production TR6s, although one could argue the TR250
might be called such.  The early cars were the same as the TR250 under the
skin.  Various changes were made to carburation/emmissions, compression ratio,
cam, and trim/cosmetics and safety equipment over the production run.

My guess is it is just a 69 (early production) but who knows.  Early cars
should have a vacuum advance and retard on the distributor.

Greg Lemon
TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive