Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Question

To: <ptegler@verizon.net>, "'Randall'" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Question
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 06:52:21 -0500
Thank you all for your comments.  I'll ask local shop that I know well to
see if they will work with wire wheels and will install new tubeless tires
over NEW tubes.  Regarding the powder for the tub and inside tire. Is there
a specific "tire powder" or will baby powder work fine enough?  There are
days when I miss living in Greensboro NC and Hendrix Wire Wheel was on my
way to work.
Thanks in advance,
Jim Henningsen