Re: [TR] Ruminations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Ruminations
From: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:08:19 -0500

------=_Part_110867_1186871369.1450199298394

Even if crude was free there are still expenses relating to transportation,
refining, distribution, retailing, etc.  Those are costs that are not
proportional to the price of crude.  Just because the price of crude has
dropped in half (or doubles) don't expect pump prices to change that
dramatically.

Dave Massey