Re: [TR] Workbench rebuild

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Workbench rebuild
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 12:25:23 -0400
My current workbench top is a piece of kitchen counter top I got off
the local Freecycle list.  Formica is a pretty tough surface, and
people are always remodeling kitchens, so there's always a ready
supply of new ones, should I somehow damage the old one.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive