[Fot] Mounting position for Haylon

Subject: [Fot] Mounting position for Haylon
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:08:51 -0500
Halon has no powder, it's an inert gas that is pretty much no longer
manufactured.? It's still obtained by pulling it from other
decomissioned fire systems.? We used it as fire suppressant in a
computer room I was in charge of years ago.? To test the system they did
an actual Halon dump.? Very impressive.? It chemically reacts with the
fire to put it out, totally different than the usual powder based
systems.? For computers, awesome stuff since it doesn't destroy the
machinery.

Tony