[Fot] Mounting position for Haylon

Subject: [Fot] Mounting position for Haylon
From: rocky at spitfire4.com (Rocky Entriken)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:18:46 -0500
Mine is horizontal. Seemed to fit well in the footwell of my Spitfire.

But yow! Been in there since 2005? While it?s out of the car, you should really
have it checked and refilled. The powder in the bottle can cake over time and
even if the gauge shows green, you pull the handle and nothin? happens. Find
any fire and emergency equipment supplier in your yellow pages and take the
bottle to them. They?ll check it out, reload it, hang a new tag on it. It?s
something that should be done every couple of years or so ? ask them how often
when you take it in, but I guarantee 13 years is too long!

They can probably give you the best answer as far as mounting it too, as long
as you?re in their neighborhood.

--Rocky Entriken