[TR] Red LEDs?

Subject: [TR] Red LEDs?
From: dave1massey at cs.com (David Massey)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 13:15:53 -0400
 These are wired in parallel with the bulbs, not inline.  There should be a
4-way connector somewhere with only three wires.  you can attach a wire to one
side of the resistor with a bullet connector and plug it in there.  Attach
another wire to the other resistor lead and connect that to ground.  You will
need only two resistors, one for the right side and one for the left.

Dave Massey