[Fot] Failed Parts Alert

Subject: [Fot] Failed Parts Alert
From: rkrantz77 at comcast.net (Ron KRANTZ)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 17:36:01 -0400 (EDT)
This is my fix.  I broke the verticle link shown in 1982 at Mid-O.  The thread
on the OE part is 10 threads per inch and so I turned the piece shown so it fit
all the way to the top of the machined link and then turned the bottom of the
treads off to fit a heim joint.  I threaded the OE lube hole all the way to the
top and use a long bolt (forget the actual size and length).  So the result is
similar to the Canley piece except I made mine in 1982.  The original pieces I
made are still on the car today.  But I did make a spare set that are still on
the shelf.