[Fot] Track conditions at Summit Point

Subject: [Fot] Track conditions at Summit Point
From: rjl at gt-classics.com (R. John Lye)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:44:00 -0400

As I understand it, the drainage at Summit has been improved.&nbsp; However, in
the
past, rain like this would have resulted in the paddock area being flooded with
water.&nbsp; I can remember standing under a canopy in the paddock, watching as
tires, and other items floated by in several inches deep water.&nbsp;
Definitely try to
stay in the higher paddock spaces if you can.

John
&nbsp;