[Fot] Road America Update

Subject: [Fot] Road America Update
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 20:49:53 -0500
FOT,

SVRA brought great weather with them from Texas to Road America. It was in the
60?s and sunny all day. Registration went easy.  Tech was  smooth and
efficient. All around very professional. Some really cool cars have shown up
which makes our spare time more fun. Although we are the only Triumph at the
event, we are in good paddock company with the Healey?s and Volvos.

Good weekend to all and sorry for those effected by the weather at the
Jefferson 500.

Paul Ricco

Sent from my iPhone