[Fot] 1961 Triumph TR 4 for sale BAT

Subject: [Fot] 1961 Triumph TR 4 for sale BAT
From: kenandtweety at yahoo.com (Ken Suhre)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 14:03:35 +0000 (UTC)
Friends I have this car for sale on BAT. It was owned and raced by the
gentleman racer,??Mr. Don Brick for years as a member of the Beady Eye Triumph
Team. It was purchased from him by my son in 2006. He was only able to do a few
races with it before family and job obligations took over his time to enjoy it.
I then became care taker, getting the body straightened and resprayed plus
freshening up the engine. I did a couple of races with it also. I am retiring
from wheel to wheel racing having attained the age where I should stop before I
do something stupid.Check it out. Tell your friends. I would like for someone
to be having fun with it.
Ken Suhre