[Fot] 1961 Triumph TR 4 for sale BAT

Subject: [Fot] 1961 Triumph TR 4 for sale BAT
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 19:06:22 +0000 (UTC)

Here's a link to the auction:
1961 Triumph TR4 Race Car

|  |  |

|  |
1961 Triumph TR4 Race Car

Bid for the chance to own a 1961 Triumph TR4 Race Car at auction with Bring a
Trailer, the home of the best vint...

Regards,Bob Lang
    On Friday, May 18, 2018, 12:15:04 PM EDT, Ken Suhre via Fot <fot at
autox.team.net> wrote:

 Friends I have this car for sale on BAT. It was owned and raced by the
gentleman racer,??Mr. Don Brick for years as a member of the Beady Eye Triumph
Team. It was purchased from him by my son in 2006. He was only able to do a few
races with it before family and job obligations took over his time to enjoy it.
I then became care taker, getting the body straightened and resprayed plus
freshening up the engine. I did a couple of races with it also. I am retiring
from wheel to wheel racing having attained the age where I should stop before I
do something stupid.Check it out. Tell your friends. I would like for someone
to be having fun with it.
fot at autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot